Armour Spider Boss Fight
The Armour Spider boss is the first boss you must face in the Burrowed King’s Archstone. It is located when you descend on a lift in the Stonefang Tunnel or Smithing Grounds.
What must you know and watch out for before facing Armour Spider?
- It spits a spider web that will make you slow.
- It puts up an oil and follows up with a large-scale flame attack. Run back to where you entered to avoid getting damaged by its flame attack.
- One of the Armour Spider’s attacks is the cross-leg sweep.
- It occasionally uses fireballs, so be careful.
These are the tips on how to beat Armour Spider effectively:
- Level up your character as high as possible to increase the defense, and the damage inflicted on you by Armour Spider is less fatal.
- Pack lots of healing items (literally lots of them!)
- Equip a shield that reduces fire damage.
- Dodge effectively when it is using flame attack and spider webs
- Conserve my stamina, and when I’m close to the Armored Spider, I attack it relentlessly.
- Add fire damage to your primary weapon. This will increase your damage.
- Watch out for your HP. If you take a heavy damage, heal immediately. This boss has plenty of surprises; you don’t want to run out of HP when a surprise attack hits you. The safest for me is when your HP is in 3/4; you heal it back to full.
Once you beat this boss, it will drop a Hard Demon’s Soul, around 5950+ souls (for the first run-through only), plus lots of dopamine effect because you’re now beating Demon’s Souls bosses one by one!
Find out more about the Demon’s Souls Remake game.
Check out our articles on Anything About Gaming! It’s a growing list of interesting articles about anything related to gaming.