Valkyrie Sigrun Boss Fight
Valkyrie Sigrun is the last to be defeated in God of War (2018). She is the strongest Valkyrie. The typical hack-and-slash approach won’t work on her, so you better be good at dodging and finding the openings to attack.
The battle begins when Kratos reaches inside a dark portal or space, and Valkyrie Sigrun appears and drags him on the floor. It’s a good thing there is no damage to that. She hits heavy, and she also knows all the attack patterns of the previous Valkyries. Your skill will be tested, so you better use your strongest attacks and switch between Blades of Chaos and Leviathan Axe for maximum damage.
Before facing Valkyrie Sigrun, here are some tips:
- Your armor and character should be high or up-to-date with the upgrades and armor.
- It would be best if you had muscle memory of the fatal moves of the previous Valkyries.
- You must pack lots of patience here because you will encounter many defeats before you beat Valkyrie Sigrun.
- Use Blades of Chaos for better damage and reach as well.
- You can utilize spamming Atreus’ arrows for additional damage. It won’t hurt her much, but that can stack up and lessen Valkyrie Sigrun’s HP later.
- Parry and special attack leads to more extensive damage.
- When you are low on HP, use Spartan Rage (L3+R3) to recover some HP and do some damage.
It took me many tries, but because I was familiar with the attack patterns of other Valkyries, I finally defeated Valkyrie Sigrun! That was satisfying! I beat the most challenging bosses in God of War because these Valkyries are much more difficult than bosses in the story mode.
To watch other Valkyrie boss fights, click here.